Wednesday, February 15, 2006

mood:moderate , Weather: Sunny

Valentine day
ok... so today is valentine day.. well sad to say i no valentine to celebrate this day.. haha.. well walking around the streets today, i saw lots of couples.. holding hands, hugging blar blar blar..i saw smiles... its a happy day isn't it? haha.. ok. well i have no valentine, but of course i will not let myself slack at home.. i have programs today u see..haha..
ok.. firstly, i tink my valentine today is SJAB ba..haha.. i went back to SJAB to see their training and after which have a meeting regarding the incoming March Unit Camp.. its a combine camp with our corp Girl Guides and NPCC.. well somethings i am not veri happy about it..but lets not spoil valentine day... i am suppose to plan the hike.. haiz.. the hike is at a place i not quite like.. SOMEMORE I DUNNO HOW TO GET THERE.. haiz. but what to do, i am suppose to show professionalism, so no choice, get to it... anyway i got one week.. looks like got to sacrifice the entire next week for this hike and not to go to work.. that is lot of money to sacrifice ok.( p.s. sorry ar, i getting alittle money-minded nowadays)
OK.. then after which, my brother Jing Ren jio me out for maximum tuning.. but however his main reason is not to go race with me, but is on a look out of girls..haha.. i agreed..no harm, i had always also wondered how he woo girls..haha..so actually we raced, I won his RX-7 using my RX-8,(P.M. sorry ar brother,I know quite a handful of girls are looking at our race as it is the only race that time) ok both are Mazda, he go tune his car at 780HP/Dangerous..haha fast but the car has no grip.. I tune my car at 760HP/Drift.. fast, and has minimum grip, but because i finally got the hold of steering wheel, i made my lead at all the cornerings.. ok. then come 2 people challenging us, i got the lead in the first place, but i dunno why suddenly i go bang wall.. den i get to 3rd place..but nevermind, the nxt race also the same, so i got myself 2 stars ;P yea.. I love my Madza RX-8, its getting veri chio..haha..got spoiler behind one..cool man.haha..
after which we went down with no purpose in mind.. then a call came in..its Clara, ok, she is in century square.. she saw me, but I didn't.. so i thought, ok quite a long time since i see her, so actually went to see her..only say hi and she say bye.. lol..haha. then that jing ren go do stupid thing..haiyo..so i gave him a punch at his arm, and a kick at his ass.. haha..(P.M. Brother brother... hows the kick..i told u i am getting alittle strong these day.haha.complain pain hor..haha.. thats why i tell u maybe i want to go army ma..haha) after that, we got nothing to do of course..went round and round.. then meet honsonn, go takan Jie Ying and Xing Hui at Fairprice..haha.. so bad..haha..sad also,i say i won't bully jie ying , but she say i this type very nan jiang....haha.. no lo.. i not so bad bully people de..unless neccessary..muhaha..
from there, honsonn went home, this guy is so shed today..wonder what happen to my brother.. Lao da tai zi.. ladykiller become like duno what liao..haiyo..i get to know wat happen actually in the nite..haha.. so then i and Jing Ren went to play pool.. he won most of the match, not because he got all the ball in..is that i chao suay till i get my black ball into the wrong hole..haiyo...!! madam luck is not smiling at me... humpf... chai shen haven dao..haha.. then thats it, we went home
nothing much.. haha.. what to do?? no valentine mah..thats why.haha. i am so damn single..ahaha. opps.. sorry la.. i not that despo... now let the fate flow.. see what fate brings me the next time.. haha.. hmm maybe in my wish list i should include one more wish,'not to spend my valentine day like this next year??'haha..kiddin..haha my wish all is not given de le, all i man-made and make it come true de..haiyo.. SHEN AR JIU JIU WO BA..haha... lol :p

No comments: