Thursday, February 09, 2006

9th feb 2006

The judgement day...
well.. haiz.. today i got nth to say..cos actually i camped the whole day at home..simply becos it is raining out there....haiz.. tml.. is the judgement day.. its the day tt will reflect my four year in Junyuan.. it will show how I fare.. veri scared..honestly.. i woke up at 1300..
honsonn cancelled our swimming trip as it is raining cats and dogs, kittens and puppies out there.. so den i woke up.. play gameboy..den eat lunch.. to forget the O stress.. den honsonn call..say tml need to wear sch uniform to go collect result.. den i was like.. wat a auspicious thing to do.. wear tt..dunno suay not?? furthermore.. i dun wish to go back.. i wanna to move on.. den aft a few hours.. den honsonn call back say..can dun wear uniform..I was like. woo hoo! becos if really need to wear, den i tink i die liao..cos my sch uniform is like so out of shape frm my size... haiz...den scare the whole day.. den forget to bathe..den go bathe.. den aft tt.. at the nite...honsonn, yi qi, jing ren , shawn and me conference at my fone..haha.. den we chat and chat.. till veri late.. haha.. den all go slp..i am here.. blogging..haha..
well..dunno wat will happen tml..i wish tt..tml is a sunny day.. really wish.. i'm veri scared... i am oso more than keen to noe where will i be aft all tis.. aft clearing the O.. where will i be..what will i be..how will i be.. hmmm..lets just wait and see....
actually the song now currently played at my blog is for pple i noe so far, and have beri big impact and impression on my life.. here it goes...
56teams: Honsonn, Jing Ren, Shawn, Nigel, Derrick
my shi mu, Yi Qi
SJAB brothers:Jack and Edmund
*** You are not alone**

No comments: