Friday, February 10, 2006

10 february 2006

its over..i am through
ok... so yesterday i took my O'lvl result.. haiz.. i dunno to be happy or to be sad..or to regret hard.. i scored 22 for L1R4.. sian.. and oso got my first D7 for english.. haiz.. so like wrong timing...
I stayed at da ger honsonn de house overnite..to tink of my courses.. i got lots of choice..bt all frm engineering , build environment and design.. the rest..is ITE... bt i not going there.. aft long consideration.. i registered at o402 morning 11 feb 2006 at honsonn house..here is my following choice
1st DIP. Integrated Facility Design and Management (Temasek Poly)
2ndDip.Facilities Management in Business(Ngee Ann Poly)
3rdDip.Property Development & Facilities management( Singapore poly)
4thDip.Interior Architecture&design(Temasek Poly)
5thDip. in Business Process & Systems Engineering(Temasek Poly)
6thDip. Architecture(Singapore Poly)
7thDip. Quality Management & Engineering(Ngee Ann Poly)
8thDIp. Business Applications(Republic Poly)
9thDip. Maritime Transportation Management(Singapore Poly)
10thDip. Supply Chain Management(Republic Poly)
11stDip. Industrial & Operations Management(Republic Poly)
12thDip Real Estate Business(Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
now.. i got to retake my English as private candidate to secure myself in Poly.. i feel its a tedious year ahead... bt no fears.. i am on to it.. ;)

No comments: