Saturday, February 04, 2006

hmm so its quite a long time din blog here le ar..haha.. hmm well busy wif games, busy wif everything.. except work..why? Pan Pacific de coordinatoors suddenly all went missing.. duh!! PEI JUN and AGELINE.. no calls.. haha..maybe becos i din call..nvm i call them pester for work!! haha..duh..so my last blog was on the chinese new year eve ..so lets start on chinese new year chu yi..haha

Chu yi--->29-1-06

ok..this is the first day of chinese new year..well , woke up at 10 plus..brush teeth..den say happy new year to everyone inmy family..haha.. tis day i veri siao de.. i say lots and lots..haha.. den relatives come liao.. den entertain dem till no one bussiness..haha.. den time to go pai nian le.. change clothes..sickening, my uncle say i look like 'ah beng' duh..where got.. tis is style ma..nvm..actually becos i wear my jeans low, den wear sunglasses , dogtag and a dark red polo tees..haha.. den maybe alittle 'ah beng' haha..bt nvm den i go my mother side de uncle..dey say i more and more good looking lea..haha.. fly liao..haha..no la..kiddin..haha..den aft tt went home..snore liao..haha..

Chu er--->30-1-2006

ok..second day of chinese new year..a monday..haha.. well somehow i dunno how to explain why i got so many relatives to go visit de..haha..tt day went to visit my father's elder brother.. who i call.. 'ah beh' in dilect la..aha..dun ask me why. i was told to call tt since de day i open my mouth...haha..hmm see my cousin in law de dog, so cute!! her name is yuki ..haha. so i play wif her whole day lo..haha.. sa yang her..haha.. so fun.. bt sad i no dog at home..if not can accompany me..haha.. duh.. den at nite eat at my 'ah beh' hse..den in the nite..went home..haha.. come back..play com a while..den slp...haha on the same day, received call frm edeline..got a special invitation frm alvin sir to visit his hse de nxt day..haha.. so i went of cos..haha...

Chu San--->31-1-2006

ok...tis is the third day of chinese new year..haha..well.. tt day woke up at 9, becos edeline called and confirm whether i going not..den told her i wake up lei...den in the end.dunno why..i fall back again and slp..haha.den in the end..11 den wake up..pai seh..i sms edeline saying i wil be late fer 15 mins..haha.. i rush myself... anyohow do my hair..den go out le..my father bring me..reach there.. edeline haven reach yet..nvm wait..den see her..at the same time..see clara..haha.. hmm.. den went up together.. saw charmaine..so now i believe tt charmaine brother is alvin..ok..bleh.so kpo fer wat..den go in.. edeline n clara sing..i watch.. watch ..watch..den alvin sir jio me in the room.. gamble!! haha. no money..bt nvm la..cny take little little out to gamble la..hhaa..den alvin sir teach me the game la..den win first few rounds..de rest either i quit or i loss lo..haha..suay kao..haha.. i left at 1330 as i need to rush to other relative's hse oso..went to third aunt hse..sit for a while..grandma give me some beer..haha.. duh..i am addicted!!no la.. i just drink fer fun. den went to first aunt de house.. blah..den we eat out..den go home..slp...haha..nth much actually..haha.

Chu Si--->1-2-2006

ok..today..veri happy..cos finally i jio all my brothers out..haha.except fer jing ren la..he got to work..so we went 2 KBOX..haha..finally we sing..haha..nice lei actually..bt the early part we all out of tune..i just wake up..the voice haven break..den honsonn eat too much tibits..den shawn got flu..haha..nigel admit he dunno how to sing..derrick say he dun wish to sing.hahaa.bloody hell..bt we sang alot of song..in the end..nice nice de..haha.i solo de jay chou ge qian.. n dual wif honsonn de jian dan ai..haha.. den oso pei chang the a1 de one more try..haha..nice.. also sang ai wo hai shi ta by tao zhe.. yue liang dai biao wo de xin oso got...haha..sing till siao la..haha..

After KBOX..we went to Kpool..haha.. play pool.. tt day not my day.. can hit in alot of balls.bt the last ball..i loss..why..becos i enter the wrong hole..duh!! always like tt de lo..!!bloody hell..play fer awhile..den shawn went to meet sueh li..we play somemore..den take 969 to yishun and meet shawn tey all..we all slp on the bus..haha..4 cute guys..haha..slp like pig de..ahaha..den aft tt..went to junction 8.. half way i go..becos family reunion again.. den jing ren come join themm.aft my dinner..i went to find dem again at shawn hse..den we chat till 11 plus..den go home..hah..wow!! we are one lot of blissful brothers.haha..

After reach home..chat wif shi mu..she say she sad..den i tok to her..she tok to me.. i tell her i scare lots of ting..den she tok to me .i tok to her..den tts all.haha.i went to play again.haha.. shit me hor..haha...

Chu wu--->2-1-2006

ok..nth tt day.. just wake up late lo..den meet shawn n jing ren..dey siao de..so fast go buy game boy advance sp..din wait for me..bt nvm.. la.. i oso no money de..i broke liao lo..:X den aft tt they went home all.. den i go max tuning.. haha..so happy..my driving skills still dere..bt actually i dunno oso.. dis game i had nvr been tt good b4..bt tt day..i somehow engrosed myself into de speed.. 355KM/H in RX-8..tt car can acceralate faster den any car..and it is hard to drift and turn tt car..bt i did it..wow.. impressive..hmmm..so i tot is my luck again..bt its not..cos the nxt day i went to try agian..

Chu liu-->3-1-2006

woo..today went 2 ngee ann polytechnic open hse..its an eye opening scene fer me..i saw new course..bt sad to say..i onli attracted to 3 of the course there.. bussiness studies, logistic management and ebussiness..haha..all the bussiness bussiness management management one lo..i more keen in those..haha..aft tt..receive call frm edeline again..tis time..serious.. alvin sir visiting my corp..hmm...serious stuff..not play play de..meeting among all the seniors ..den aft tt.. went to play Max tuning again..maybe its stress hor..den let me got the mood to drive well.. i go in..play onli 3 races..bt i win 2..onli lose one.. becos got curves..den i veri lousy de..cos its curves all e way..turn the steering wheel till i can penz one lo..duh..

After reach home..see another letter.. NS!! DNA of a leader.. call me go sign up to be leader in NS.. well its actually the joint poly SAF scheme la..bt must give 10 years of my life to the army..haha..my brother jing ren got the MOE to be teacher letter...bloody hell.i toldmy mum.. govt wan jing ren to be teacher.. govt wan me to pick up rifles to fight..duh..haha..den my mummy smile and say..wat to do?? u look like a soldier ma..i likE pengz..i so small size..dun tell me becos i small size so easy to camoflage..lols..i will laugh till bengz lo..aft tt.... call ngin an..thanks her for the gifts..tts it..mmmm...

WHats up??!

actually.. i am kind of aware of someting nowadays.. ya, agreed wif my relatives.. i changed.. i look myself in the mirror today, i saw a new me.. no longer got the baby cute face liao.. onli got a devilish, killer face.. dunno why lea.. all tis day veri drag de... tok to Ngin An, found out she doing well ba.. den tts fine lo..lots of guys going aft her ar..tts great fer her..now..i no longer one anything.i just wan to live as usual liao.. go smooth in life...

tomorrow...

ok..tink tml got lots more to blog lea..tml is the 7th day of chinese new year...so called the'ren' day.. its a birthday for all chinese.. tml.. go bai nian wif all my brothers ++ Yi Qi my shi mu, and heard honsonn bringing his thai girl-friend..haha.. maybe hu noes tml the girl-friend will become someting more..duh..haha.. hmm lets wait and see.. tml also we go lao yu shen.haha. u must understand.. my brothers and i hor..try out all kinds of funny stuff de..see da ren do wat..we also try one..ahah!!

Love makes someone a better person.. bt love can also make someone worse than he is b4...

No comments: