Monday, February 06, 2006

6th feb 2006

ok.. here to blog.. its a long day...
Ren ri chu qi-->4/2/2006
ok.. as i say..lots to blog on tis day..haha.. well tt day is ren ri.. in chinese.. its a birthday to all chinese..ahaha.. on tis day pple will 'lao yu shen' in hope of good luck and prosperity.. yu shen is actually a kind of dish, ok.. i make it a kind of salad..haha.. becos it is mostly made of vegetables.. it contains, red ginger, carrots strips, cabbage, lemon sause, plum sause, Salmon and crackers..haha..tis is all i can rmb aft working in Pan Pacific..haha..
well.. Chinese likes to hear beautiful words.. esp in days like chinese new year... so there is procedures of preparing a yu shen.. the salad is there..bt the additional ingredients are to be prepared later... ok.. first we will do the salmon, we will put it on top of the salad, it symbolise year of surplus,' nian nian you yu'; secondly the lemon sause, good luck,' da ji da li' then the five spices, ' hong yun dang tou'.. next the plum sause, tian tian mi mi,' happy life'; oil, smooth life 'sun sun li li.. haha for ur info, i learnt tis in Pan Pacific... see it is worth more den a penny to work in hotel industry at my age..haha!!
ok.. two long passage to introduce ren ri to non-chinese blog readers of mine.haha.. for the 'fei hua ren' haha... tts non chinese in chinese..lol.. so ryhme...well lets kick off my blog by sharing how actually i spend my 'ren ri'..haha.. it is veri interesting..
ok, tis day, as planned we will visit hse of everyone in my clan..haha. my clan la. brotherhood, 56 team.. comprising honsonn(tai zi), Jing Ren (JR), Me( batman),Nigel(Xiao Fei Xiang),Derrick(Shen), Shawn(Ren Zhe)..haha.. and 2 gals Sueh li(shawn de fiancee), Yi Qi( my shi mu, JR's sis, honsonn sis) wa..so many status...WAHAHA...
ok..we din visit sueh li hse becos commented too far...den we din visit Yi Qi hse as we tht is not nice.. dun understand?? nvm..its not meant to be understand for readers under the age of 15..duh..sorry.kiddin...wat a big insult..no la..cos all guys ma..den visit a gal hse.wat u tink?? xiang qing ar? er..means match-making in chinese.. lol.. ya..tts the reason ..ok lets start.. wa..i veri chang qi today..lol..
Shawn hse-->first stop
ok.. tis is our first stop..and really stop veri long.. shawn stay in terrace lo..bloody rich guy.. so we visit his hse at 11pm... sad to say..everyone is late..haha..onli SHEN is early..haha.. JR was the latest.. haha..so when he enter..we sing' CHAI SHEN DAO!!' haha.. becos he wear red..funny..haha..den we sat dwn, tok tok tok..haha.. funny..when jane come, (honsonn, thai girl-friend) we all say, eh..thai maid ar..den shawn say i go take broom and dustpan..haha.. actually becos honsonn say de ma..haha.. den honsonn kana sabo..haha..so we joke and play fer 2 hours..den we set off for the nxt stop...the holyland..muahhaa..

Derrick house--->holyland, second stop

haha.. well..since we call derrick shen, means god in chinese..so his house will be labelled as holyland, place where we will see all de gods..haha.!! funny.. .. so we went to his house.. den we tok there..joke here joke there.. say wat..holyland cannot make dirty, must be quiet blar blar blar...ahaha.funny!..

my house(home)--->secret lab of batman,heex, third stop

so sad for my brothers and shi mu... dey din get to find the 'batman suit' n the super car..haha.. blar..kiddin la..i dun own dis.. i am onli batman by name..haha..ok.. dey veri spon de.. sit at my sofa den watch tv..ahaha.. of cos dey in the end chat wif my mummy..haha.. den i oso part of it.. well chinese like to hear good stuff hor..bt when they come my house.i like heard nth good bt bad alot hor..haha.. say my brother more good looking den me..haha.. lol...kiddin la..i dun mind tt much...bt i mind alittle..lol..kidddin again.. no no..i dun mind at all in fact...haha.. dey oso dig out my childhood frm my mum..haiyo.. haha.. veri rei nao worx my hse tt day...thanks brothers...n shi mu...PS: touched ba shi mu, i mention u infront of my mum lea..haha..see she got so good impression on u as my shi mu..so u must really teach me stuff lea worx..haha..kiddin..well brothers.. u noe my pattern one..good stuff i sure share wif my mummy de... so no fears tt my mum noe all of u so well ba..haha..see onli the good stuff come out ..haha.. except jing ren la..sorry ar.. u showed ur exageration mode tt day in front of my mum when i injured la..its nt i say one.:(

Jing Ren house---> the bunny hideout fouth stop

haha.. well..we went to jing ren house aft tt.. along the way.. i shawn, jr and shen sing all the way...in companion of yi qi..haha.. sing sing sing..change lyrics..den we are so like attractive tt day..i mean attract alot of pple ears..cos we sing..haha.. so when we reach there.. we play..we sing..we tok..den shortly.. 5pm.. we left jr hse..den headed to Nigel house..

Nigel house--->Mandai Zoo(lol!! kiddin, no offence) Xiao fei xiang entertainment centre, fifth stop

ok..no offence ar. nigel.i kiddin.ahaha.. i want 2 make my blog full of craps.heex..well..nigel hse is veri neat..i can tell..veri neat.. honestly.. well i like his father cooking..not just me..bt everyone.. its veri mouth watering.. wow... den we sort of tok and tok over there.. we brought out our past..how we meet eachother..n become like we are now..haha..den aft tt.. we went to honsonn hse.. last stop..haha..

Honsonn hse---> the palace of joy last stop

ok..here.. we sing K.. haha. i dunno how to spell tt word.. haha..den we lao yu shen.. i and shi mu are the emcees..hhaa. funny.. den aft tt..continue singing.. i pei chang ziu mei yi ke wif honsonn.veri nice..we even increase the difficulty .. we play sissors paper stone when we sing.bt still nice..hah!!. shi mu yi qi went home at around 9.. den i send her home.. gals la.. no one can fang xin to let a gal walk home alone aft 8.... so i send her home lo, gentleman nvr let a lady walk alone.chey la baus.. den aft tt..went back..shawn n sueh li is off..shawn sick..den sueh li home..aft tt we play uno..den home..haha..

tts all for ren ri for me..here is the PM...(personal msg)

to......

Honsonn: yo brother..hmm good job hor.. bring jane here..haha..well..hmm thanks for the u noe..attendance.. and thanks for praising my dad huh.haha... n shit u for suaning me..haha, KIDDIN!!..haha.. er.. and well i have to say.. i enjoy singing wif u.. hope u enjoy too ;) brothers ferever and ever

Jing Ren: lol..bro..u suan me the most tt day u noe..haha.. bt nvm.. i not petty...bt dun overboard hor.haha.. well..same for ur attendance..so actually how u feel when u enter shawn hse and we sing 'Chai Shen dao'? haha.. well i tink its fair for me to say, actually tt is my idea..haha.. lol.. hmmm.. u are the mastermind of tis event.. thanks bro...brothers forever n ever~~!!!

myself: tis one is extra..haha. i thank myself to be there,joking and craping wif all of u..haha..lol..lame

Nigel: brother.. sorry ar.. i always joke on pple de.hope u understand.. haha.. awell. like father like son. i tink ur father is good at cooking. meaning i tink u are also good in tt..well mind cooking for the whole lot of us one day?? heex.. i tink all of us are craving it..haha.. n thanks for ur attendace.. brothers forever man!! haha.. and ever...

Derrick: SHEN!!! amen...haha..heex.. yo brother.. why u so quiet de?? dis one i help my mum ask..haha.. well er.. u dun haf to ans..haha.. cos my mum is use to noise frm me..so when she see u so quiet..she nt use to it..haha..well..ur hse is neat..veri neat..really like holyplace..haha. er.. thanks for ur attendance..well how u get in our gp..doesn't matter..things tt matter is. ur now part of us...heex...brothers forever

Shawn n Sueh Li: heex.one my brother..one my future sister in law..haha..in our own law..haha... well...shawn ar.shawn.haha..ur house veri big ar.. haha. n we stayed at ur house the longest ..haha..n sueh li ar.. hmm nth for u..bt thanks for ur attendance worx..well u two are the onli survivor of the love crisis of us..haha.ok.. er.. good luck the 2 of u..and I AWAITS UR WEDDING INVITATION.. I WAN VIP!! not just me.. the WHOLE BROTHER CLAN!!..haha.. er shawn..consider Pan pacific..maybe got ex-staff or staff discount.haha..**brothers forever and ever**

Yi Qi Shi mu: thats it.. hahhaha..shi mu ar.. are u touched?? my mum noes u lea..haha.dun me shock la.. my pattern is like tt de. i will tell my mum everything good tt happens to me.. she noe u becos u sms me when i injured ma..she happen to see my msg cos the hp was wif her n she ask me..heex.. i told her u are the one comforting me when i was low la, n i value u as my friend cum shi mu.ahaha..thanks for the er.. concern u give me worx...my brothers and u..is things tt good had happen.. its too good..nth comes more blissful than tt..beside if i get married...lol... i shown nigel de pic and honsonn she met b4..tts why she noe..haha..dun mistake her for having supernatural power..haha.i am the backscene coordinator...haha..my mummy veri glad tt i got tis good bunch of friends, like u , like my brothers....haha..

tts it..heex...Hey guys.. i truly value u guys..though u guys bully me sometimes..bt the brothers sense is there.. n the shi mu and tudi feelings are there too.. i luv u guys...!! thanks...

6-2-06

humpf..today work alone..cos shawn sick.. nvm.. today no service..onli set up..haha..half way..receive a call frm honsonn.. ku ku de.. its true!! tis friday take result..suddenly i veri scared..no mood to do work.. i keep forgeting wat i shd do ..den in the end..kana some scolding..haha.. aft work..go home lo..den.sit here lea..nth today...

Personal Msg:

to...

brothers in 56 teams: hey.. guys.. we went through thick and thin together so many times lea.. and the storm is over.. really over..we will be through tis battle of O'level.. good luck!!:))

shi mu: shi mu.. u dun haf to scare tt much.. being able to made it at PAE..is a great confirmation tt u will make it..i have faith in u.. u haf confidence urself.. u will make it !!! :)

to everyone i noe in my batch taking O'level: good luck!! we will make it together!!

No comments: