Saturday, February 02, 2008

02 February 2008, its another 4 more days before we celebrate another new year, =X i mean the lunar new year. Its drawing so near and yet I have about still 80% of my shopping list. Worse is, I had spend quite abit on unexpected situations, Taxi Fares; Birthday presents and food~!!! But more or less it will be at the balance of what I predicted.

Just came back from Melissa's Birthday party. She is celebrating her 21st Birthday!! Anyway, this lady(have to call her this way since she had attain her adulthood) was my Judo Captain back when she is still year 2, now she had graduated but still helping out in judo. I belonged to the judo gang there and they were crapping all the way but it is seriously very funny. Anyway guys, I am going back to judo; for 2 reasons:
1. I am still having the passion and itchiness to be a martial artist
2. Time to go back on form(fitness and muscles)
Going back to judo had already been set quite long ago, but it was just unfortunate that I land myself up in hospital. So yes, going back to judo already. Rudy said that he will be putting me down for grading in March so he says I better come for trainings. Yup, no problem will be going back for training and the first big thing that comes in my way is IVP!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time the medal looks so interesting~...

Anyway, guess the bad news is I am unable to hit SSE for my job already. I happily hit 72 after the last time I worked, but after which the last 2 sales was on outstanding and another combo had failed installation due to "no signal"~! gees I m back to 68 sales after 3 months. My November and December's hard work, goes right into the drain. But its ok, I'm already looking for better opportunity, most likely I will be going into freelancing. My ultimate objectives of working and studying at the same time is very simple:
- To feel that I am not useless
- To give myself a Financial Freedom before I graduate.
Honestly, I feel super useless to know the fact that I am 18 and still living dependently on my parents, for food for fashion and so on. I want to sort of earn and start learning to financially support myself. Now, I have my own bank balance, I plan my own spendings and my families financial support on me had also go down; it makes me really feel that I had grown up.

Now holidays here, and I just don't understand why am I not so excited about it. Something is missing , I knew it but I'll just let that door shut and don't open it for now. If the zodiac prediction is right, I will take my very opportunity this year to make myself shine~

Thought of the day: You can shut this door right in my face, but I will just open another door. this cycle will never end.

No comments: