Saturday, January 26, 2008

26th January 2007, early in the morning but I just reached home. Went for two things today, MSH DS chalet and met Honsonn for the usual men talk.

Talking about chalet, quite and pretty fun I believe. Met some new friends, though don't really remember their names. If not, its just mingling with some colleagues that we used to be very fun with. I was being ganged up by two of my colleagues to make me drunk, and yes I knew they were up to this game. But out of social purposes I just blindly fall into their trap. We played up and downs and seriously I was very unlucky in the game. (Think they are very happy that I am the one clearing the beers) I got the highest value card and was supposed to guess the next care to be of higher value or lower value, of course under this case I would have chose lower value card. But what the hell, it came out to be of the same high value. And when it happens that you open a card which has the same value of the opened card, you get double(as what they called pairs). Very lucky, I got 7 pairs. So that means I gulped 14 mouths of beer in less than 10 mins. I continued drinking of course after that but went off early to meet Honsonn for the men talk.

Took a cab down from changi to Tampines then, the fare was like $8(Think the taxi driver didn't turn on the midnight charge) Waited for Honsonn there and we went to buy beer to drink. I can't drink anymore because I was quite full with the beer from the chalet and somemore the perspiration is making me giddy. Drank abit and finally drank the hot tea to cool down. There goes the men talk. You know, men talk only happens when something happened to one man who needs another man to give a lending ear, views and advices. Thus the story shall be spared under the rule of being private and confidential.

Any way, this video I edited for my web multimedia team. Kind of proud with this particular advertisement enhanced and edited by me.



As usual Credits are the must.....

Main Actor: Thin Guo Long
Supporting Actor/actresses:
Wei Jie
Yi Xiu
Footage director:
Evon
Story Board:
The whole team except be because I was absent during the day they are designing the storyboard
Editor and effects::
Shao Cheng(thats me)

Dummy Phone: Sony Errisson K610 (not the shaker phone)
Music:
Delta Fog
HardGay

Kind of my last minute idea to make this video hilarious

Last update before I go, my FYP team chose our project already...
1. SIT- IT items management system
2. Fortex Trading System
3. Event Management System

We are so going to do one of the project up there.

Ok, chilling off...

Thought of the day:
Fated to meet, but not meant to stick...
She makes herself a passer-by...
who says hi and bye...

No comments: