Saturday, February 23, 2008

February 23, 2008... March on the way, times flies. Anyway, I am just home from N~Zire Soccer and some spooky expereince(damn, its not a nice story to share) Kind of thoughtful today, but I am feeling hard to put them into words today~

Its 3 weeks into holiday for goodness sake. The result for the semester is out anyway, damn just as I predicted~ No longer in the role of honors and there is nothing more saddening than that for now~ But I know its my fault in this slack in result, if I only I had put in more effort to this than the sales work. Thats it, I have to really gear myself up and drive for what I want from my poly. There is another 2 more news, awaiting to trigger my emotions. 1. FYP project allocations 2. My modules selection results.

Sales into the last phrase and I am still stucked with 5 sales~nothing much to comment from here,I am geting lazy nowadays~


Thought of the day: As always, I am always not sastified with myself ~

No comments: