Thursday, February 14, 2008

February 14th, 2008, its Valentines Day(1 hour into it)~ Though I had never made any effort to remember this date because I don't have to =D But I can tell you tomorrow will be Total Defence Day.Gees~ I'm hopeless, no wonder I'm single. =D

Just now long ago, we celebrated Chinese New Year. As we always do every year since the day we graduated from JYSS, N~Zire made an effort to go on a CNY visit to everyone house. Our parents are getting along well with this clan of friends. I shall spare the details once again, just have a look at the photos

Derrick's House

My House
Si Yang's house

This year had our crazy times and also some "emo" time, along the way not much of the picture was taken, no one was keen of doing so, thus ya~... But this year there is something different, some are missing and we have new faces~ There is also a surprise~ We went to Yi Qi's house for dinner (=D.

CNY this year, is just lacking of the mood~ I wonder why, but the atmosphere is just not right~~I wonder why the laughters are almost fading, I wonder why the smiles on everyone are leaving.I pray hard that is not a bad omen.

Lets talk abit on valentines day, since its valentines day today. Honestly, I forgotten about this day only until Lydia MSN me "Happy V Day". Valentines,I suppose it mean your lovely couple so Valentines day are for lovely couples to celebrate their lovely and sweet togetherness.(WO~~ hair standing~!) nah, honestly I haven't celebrated Valentines day in my life( kind of fail huh?) since my relationship concidently starts after Valentines day and ends before it. 2 year already, I am single; never find luck in this there after 2 years ago but its ok, I never intend or specially wish to be attach so soon~ Lets just be natura. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to those successful couples out there =D Anyway, I knew of a relationship which ends before this valentines day, they proved their love and cut everyone's throat but they gave up by ending it, haiz lets hope time will heal. Love is a variable of nature, the name swaps around words of emotions.Some starts with a struggle and ends with a question while some are fantasies that last forever.

Gees, I am tired... Going to sleep now~

No comments: