Saturday, January 12, 2008

12th January 2007, still no signs of recovering from my fever. It will just go away, and come back soon... haiz, this is really really uncomfortable. Every night or days, I will feel as if my blood and muscles are freezing when its a damn hot and warm day. Gees, just what is happening?? How come it just can't get better like it use to be? I had to get well by Monday, don't wish to jeopardize my academics because of this ignorant virus.

Suppose to have a very good sleep now, but was awaken by some call from the Starhub service hub personnel saying that he cannot find my customer data in the computer system. Thanks to him, he push all the blame to me and the customer demand compensation of his taxi fare and demand a delivery of the desktop to his house. Damn, how am I suppose to do it? I'll take this time to emphasize that there is lots of leaders in this world, but at times leaders are put up into the position without any signs of being a leader. Irresponsibility is his trademark, complaining his agony is his hobby, "I don't know" is the best phrase from him to shut his team members up. Ya, so I hope this is not too obvious to cause any political issues.... As usual, regarding the handling of sales invoice I will find some leaders to help me what is the problem. Only my second resort really helped me, perhaps because he is of higher position. Luckily the reason is explainable and I managed to "tame" my customer. The whole telecom goes like this.

Customer: "Mark, the service center person tells me that they cannot find my particulars in their system, what the hell is your company doing?"
Mark: "This can't be the case, your invoice had been handled up long time ago"
Customer:"Ya, I know... I don't care what you guys going to do, but I had waste my trip here and I can't get my desktop. I demand a compensation from your company. You know the Taxi fare cost me $20++. So what you want me to do now, if I cannot get any form of compensation I will go to CASE and report this case. "
(Gees, I haven't even demand a compensation from you for my wasted trip to your house and found out that you actually know how to install)
Mark: "Sir can I have a moment to check it out with my boss on what is going on exactly?"
Customer: "Sure, but when can I give you an answer? I want it by today"
Mark: "how about that, I will give you an answer hopefully by 3 O'clock"
Customer:" I don't want to hear hopefully, 3 O'clock means 3 O'clock"
Mark:" Ok, sure by 3, I'll give you an answer. just a moment"
Customer: " Can I also have the name of your boss, contact number and also your company name in 5 mins"
Mark :" Sir, please allow me to do the investigation before you lodge a complaint."
Customer: " No, I trust that you can do the investigation for me, but I just want a higher ranking person just in case you couldn't give me an Answer"
Mark :" Sir, when I know the reason you will know, I promise"
Customer: "Ok, you call your boss now"
Mark: " Can, I'll call you in a short while"
1st telecom ended.

Called Andy.....
Called Ray.... but need some time to check out the case.
Called Customer again...

Customer: " Hi Mark, so how?"
Mark: " Hi sir, ya, I had send your particulars over to my boss to check out. But this might take some time as you know its not a working day today."
Customer:(surprisingly he is so understanding now) " Ok, no problem so what about the compensation?" (ok fine, take back my words -_-''')
Mark :" Sir, I hope you understand that I am just a small staff in the company but I will try to negotiates any forms of compensation I can get for you; but i cannot give you any guarantee on that . "
Customer: " Yes, I understand because I am a sales person myself as well, whenever my operation went wrong I will always negotiate with my boss to give compensation to the customer"
Mark :" Yes I understand, just allow me to try before anything?"
Customer: "Ok can, I'll be waiting for your good news"
Ray called a short while later with the reason and I sort it out with the customer.. Phew.. what a great escape....

Now, got to rest... Gees this is really tearing me apart...

No comments: