Thursday, July 26, 2007

26th July 2007, back once again.... Having some trouble sleeping, thus thought of blogging now. Hmmmm, just finish up what I have to do for the proposal for the melt camp...

Nowadays, I am working on a list of quotes which is creatively generated by me. This set of quotations shall remind me of my principles. Thus, they will all form Shaocheng-logy. You see, the purpose is because I need something to remind me of my principles so that I will not forget them and betray myself.

About going to school, I should be soon celebrating the coming of HOLIDAY!!! That is so going to be saying good bye to JAVA, IT security, Database and networking. Kind of love these modules though, gave me the specialty. So school was great anyway, as I found back the very moltivation to go back to school. Anyway facilitators are always commenting that I should ask more questions to other teams, hmmm but they never know why I never do so... I don't take questions as personal attacks, but I have this feeling some do. Either it makes the whole class think they are in a war of "A"s or its some principles of theirs which makes them be so defensive. But however, one of my facilitator gave me the following comment, which is quite a useful advice for me.

Sorry its kind of blur, I am particularly attentive to this whole paragraph talking about questioning other team.
" I understand that some students 'shoot' questions for the sake of making the other person look bad, but I hope that you will not feel personally attacked its normal, constructive questioning turns a little aggressive. This is one of the skills that you have to learn. That is learning how to handle people who are out to bring you down. Think about how you can defend your stand, and whether or not the questions they are asking is relevant".
WoW! I love this facilitator... She is right, I have to learn to handle those who are out to bring me down as there seems to be alot... Can't just keep avoiding those people because they will always be back to shoot me down. I shall learn to not let those people get what they want, but maintaining a peaceful me....

hmm.. shall stop here...

Shaocheng-logy (line7) Learn to handle those who are out to bring you down.

In my head, I sing....



Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry
call I'm desperate for your voice
I'm listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Because every breath that you will take
while you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
x4
( I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
( I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have)

No comments: