Thursday, July 05, 2007

05 July 2007, it had been a long time since the last time I blog here. The weeks had not been very good for me.

What will you do if you are frustrated over things around you? What will you do if you fall down? Will you learn to fall. Can you tolerate the injuries and hide the scars after that? Can you stop thinking and imagine about your surroundings for that one minute?

Just lately I am kind of very frustrated nowadays and it had been deteriorating my performance. There is no definite answer to that, just feel frustrated every morning. It seems like any thing around me can frustrate me now. In the morning, when my hair refuse to stand, waiting for the bus, which is always late. When I can't really think about an issue effectively when my brain feel so struck, thus when the other answer to the issue came, I will get glares which seems to be saying"hey, why are you so stupid?". Then generally I will feel stupid. Thought of using violence to solve that, like punching a punch bag; but the problem is I have no punch bag. Thought of singing, but my sister is forever in my room. I don't quite like singing out my anger in front of any body. haiz.. Should stop this frustration soon, if not the message that transmit to my mood everyday is " hey, lets just give up."

No comments: