Monday, July 16, 2007

16th July 2007... I should say a big FINALLY to see myself sitting in front of my laptop screen with the blogger browser up.A real long time since I last blog, and the reasons are the usual busy.

School life? Honestly speaking, there is almost nothing to say here besides telling you that I went to school almost everyday only till recently when I started to skip lessons. Mainly last week which I skipped Friday and Monday lesson. Meiqi was like saying that I have Monday blues and Holiday mood. Haa~~ smart guess I would say, that was one of the few reasons I had. For last Monday, I was seriously so frustrated and tired that I decided to not go to school for the day which I found out later that it was a wise choice though. For the sinful bad Friday(13th), so tired to go to school thus faking my sickness and sleep my way for the day. Its the 13th of Friday, it might had been a bad day.

Melt camp? Planning stage coming to the end. And I wonder if I had done a good job... But it seems like we are all behind schedule for one week. The meeting today was canceled at the very last minute. Pretty angry when I heard that news as I am in the doubt that my teammates can't make it till the last minute and not directly even. So anyway, that was some rushing hot blood, thus I am cool right now. I am more concern on the plan of the activities that will be running on the camp, the proposal which I need to compile and the clients which I need to settle and approach. I fully aware that this is no one man job, I will take the good initiative and all that I have for this thing as a project head just to run this marvelously for one good time. I failed before, it can be quite demoralizing.Its understandable for me that sometimes we just can't put down our pride to be under a person that have failed before, but I have to emphasize that I don't need anyone to work for me BUT TO WORK with me for a better good. I am aiming right at the camp, to run this well; trust my teammates are with me, I believe they will. I understand that I am already in a situation where I just can't fail this anymore. I am blinded from some facts, or everything is just fine?

Just for the past 3 weeks, I had receive comments and also comparison of my face with others. Personally, I am quite pissed by that.I shall spare the details because its a "everywhere I go thing". Well, I wonder should I blame anyone or should I blame myself. Part of the wonder, have I had really comment someone's bad looking face on a random basis so much so that I had hurt that person; I have to say I have not seen the high frequency in that? Anyway thanks for those who had commented, I understand where I stand and I will never bring my look out as a means to serious market myself to irks the other party off, so EASE!! Next, I don't need any one in this world to tell me how turn off I am in terms of appearance or worse a third party to determine or prove how turn off I am. Lastly, if you would like to comment on me please take a good look at the mirror as well.

Climate changing is for real, world is turning upside down is also too good to be true. You might have heard people saying "APPEARANCE DOESN'T MATTER". Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you that lie of the world. Once I heard from my buddy saying that the society is very particular about how a person look, he says for example a handsome guy with better charisma will tend to get a job in an interview compared to an average man with a good charisma. I thought that was something which is not so true. But soon I see this practical reality of this society. Just recently I went to Giordano for interview, so what happen was I am suppose to give them my particulars. Upon handling up those information, the staff started to look at Nigel, Shawn and me very throughly on our hair and face. Very practical, it seems like they are looking for those who look good to fill the part time slots. So another thing was that, once I walk down my Campus Agora with another friend of mine who had been quite popular among the girls for his look. So we met this lady whom we both know, being polite I said hi but her immediate attention was to my friend beside me. HAA~~ I was like, thanks huh??? I watched 200 pound beauty and there was this particular quote in the movie which says "there are 3 types of women in this world, the beautiful ones who all man will treasure; the average ones are the necessity and the ugly one are rejection." A pretty structured quote to describe women in men eyes. I had did something which I thought was quite stupid of me but it was just for fun. " there are also three type of man in this world, the handsome ones who will always be the topic of admiration, the average one who are all subjected to comparison and the ugly one who will always become the joke for the year." SIGH~~~ Fortunately, this is just the frown side of the society; there is always otherwise. Part of Shaocheng-logy will say: Comment only the good things, reflect on the bad things. To use this on the scenario here it simply says, for those who like to randomly comment on other's appearance please only make a big hu-ha for those who you think looks good, for those who looks bad just keep it to yourself/among friends and make sure it don't leak. For those bad looking or average ones, know where you stand and don't invite idiots that may just demoralize you...

Since I got the time, I shall share a story told by Honsonn about his senior. This man named Donald(correct me if I am wrong) who was a very enthusiastic man and had excellent results. He is a cheerful man, though he likes to irritate others. A few months ago, he was diagnosed of brain tumor. It was a malicious tumor which spreads fast and was endangering his life. But this respectable man knew he will die, but he never gave up and fought with the devil till the end. Unfortunately, god always takes away a good life; he passed away. Honsonn told us this story of his senior in the context of a brother who sort of sell us out and he feels that everyone should have a second chances for the mistakes they made because life is unpredictable.I am agreeable to him, life is indeed unpredictable. Thus I have to learn to treasure and cherish the every moments I have with the people around me... Unpredictable life...


I am done for the day, with more busy and ****-up days coming for the week. So much things to worry, so much things to consider and so much things to think and brainstorm on. As usual I will pray for the goodwill in each day I go through.... zzzzz

Shaocheng-logy (line1)
The world will never try to accept you, but you can try to make the world accept you...

Song of the day:

No comments: