Monday, February 19, 2007

19 February 2007, just finish visiting the relatives...Had to do this since its Chinese New Year, paying 'respect'.

"Never judge a person by his/her look", I will pay my respect to the person who created this quote but I will also feel sad for that man since no one seems to follow his quote. I am commenting this in my own personal experience, so you might have a different view about that or is it only visible in my country. Perhaps it is, then I really have to applause loud and clear to Jack Neo's production.
Some how I experience this from the people around me who are decades ahead of me
Clever, smart= Straight A's in O'level..
Great Achievements= Still scoring A's in O'level.
One strand of highlighted hair= Bad boy, sure get beaten up one day
What happen to the elder child will happen to the younger son
Back home late= doing something bad outside
Being fasionable=Nor respecting the elderly.
Handsome face = Bright future, trys to be handsome? You will get yourself into trouble

I had grown up in a environment where no one will be there to motivates me, no one will be there to give me a pat on the shoulder,no one will be there to celebrates my achievement, the first priority is given to monetary benefits and lastly your face will deter your chances. When I look around the teenagers around me, the smallest achievement or dreams they had; they will be showered by tonnes and tonnes of good words while all I get are just mere sarcasm... Every where I go, there will definately have people directly challenging me and bound to their greatest cause to put me all the way down, and normally they come in big bulks and it gets bigger. I tried to be perfect to others, but nothing seems to be worth it when some other teenagers don't even have to try. Thus sometimes I will sigh and quote the chinese saying:" tong ren bu tong ming" which basically means, same features as the other man; but leads a different life. I grew stronger, learnt to self-motivates myself and gave myself a set of principles to follow despite such agony. But whenever I fall down and stands up, some one around me will pushes me down again and soon I found out that I am walking the path all alone with self-motivation, day dreams and devils around me. The strongest man will fall one day and I am just afraid that, that day will come for me and I can't stand up anymore. Anyway, such life... I am used to it, perhaps I am just lousy as they said...

I will definately have lots of life experience at the end of the journey, but I will also experience severe and fatal injuries along the way... Life's like that, all the least I can do is tolerate and be strong....


Thoughts:I lived in a cruel cold world, where there is almost no love, no sense and no care.... what can be done, is to love myself and flood myself with achievements and self fulfillment....just to remind my heart and soul, " I am not bad after all"....

No comments: