Tuesday, February 20, 2007

20 February 2007, third day of Chinese New Year... Nothing special, just went doors to doors to visit; considered normal rountine in such festival.

Once again, images of perfection appeared in my mind...
Followed by the feel of happiness, the sense of fulfillment...
Soon they dissappear, Awaking minds...
Which leaves a wandering soul behind...
Such dreams in my mind...
So near to feel it, yet so far to see it...

??? What am I writing??? Once a literature students, but yet so lousy in poems.......... (shi bai shi bai)

Now when I look around, things had changed and I am unaware. I feel so weak, feel so distorted and so hopeless. Others are better than me while I live in a pathetic state. All because I found the reason,that I still hear the voice of the devils louder than the angels...
Consciences speak and I must get rid of their voice and presence...Because their presence leaves things undone and milestones unfullfilled... Their voices make me a lousy guy, a useless man while others climb...
Devils are laziness, timid and loser... I will defeat them
Angels are discipline, confident and winner... I will welcome them
Damn.... Rome wasn't build in one day... All this shall take time...

Thoughts: So near to feel it, yet so far to see it....

No comments: