Wednesday, December 28, 2005

tenth post

Long time since I'm here
okok...again sorry for being so unfrequent here.. haha.. cannot blame.. all this day is really busy till no body cares..haha.. well quite abit happen during my absence over here in the blogging world...lets share...
Christmas Eve (24 December 2005)
ok this day is not veri nice fer me.. of cos i am not going to share the bad stuff.. its a relationship problem..bt i certainly make one enemy here tt day.. a guy.. bt since it is settled..i shd say tt is the best christmas present i received...
Ok minusing the bad things.. lets see the happy moments during tt day.. ok.. in the morning it is quite happy..as My brothers and shi mu and shawn's wife sueh li and me played fer the whole afternoon..haha.. We went for pool and bowling in Saffra..not forgetting how we run in the rain and everione being drenched... played like no one bussiness tt day..tts the life we have been asking for 4 years..haha..dun we??? den aft tt we joke and joke and joke like the world is foreva goin to be tt way.. haha... laugh and laugh and laugh..its quite a long time since we all laugh together tt way..its a heart warming session for me to tink back now..haha...
And oso not to forget..I gave my first flower to the gal i like..so happy tt she likes it.. haha.. durin the nite..quite unhappy fer me..as i receive SMS of challenge frm a guy.. bt.. i soon get it over and go back into the mood..got really thanks shi mu, Yi Qi..she comfort me when i feel low tt nite... and oso my 2 brothers Jing Ren and Shawn.. haha.. so we countdown in Somerset..since we cannot sqeeze ourself into Orchard.. haha... pathetic.we din heard the countdown actually..haha..all of us is like busy spraying the artificial snow lo..haha.. but its quite fun..haha..we seldom see snows in Singapore..haha..its a rare opp...WAHAHA...
After that went to settle my stuff..den with shawn, Jing ren, Andrew and his wife..we sit dwn under one void deck and tok all nite.. haha.. Shawn and I also tell abt some ghost stories we heard..haha..and encounters..haha.. SO FUNNY.. all of us is like so scared and our hairs are literally standing..haha..bt we all go home around 5 am..for me earlier as my parents are boiling.haha...
Christmas DAY!! 25th December
wahaha..tis day ar.. is shawn birthday..actually i am grounded at home..bt feel tt shawn is my brother..i cannot let him see a incomplete brotherhood coming to his hse..so i sort of convinced my mum to let me out.. haha.. so it success actually..and we had a great time at shawn house ..esp the whacking period..when we pour powder on shawn and we run away as he chase us..haha...
My parents lock me out tt nite too..so bo bian..i cycled back to shawn house..and called my auntie..den i spend my nite there le..haha.. reach home the nxt day at 9 am..slp and slp till 7 pm..haha.. surprise at my slping abilities huh??haha

today---> 27th December

ok..today din go out in the afternoon..till the nite.. i Called pan pacific today to check my bookings.. SO FRUSTRATED. as they cannot find my bookings..dun let me caught bala eating up my bookings..haha.. kiddin..tt manager is not so bad aft all...nvm.. i shall call tml.. den went fer meeting.. SJAB meeting..sort out stuffs for the incoming year 2006..

sad.. tt gal i like(hopefully i still).... is not feeling well.. humpf..hope she get well soon...I'll pray fer her..me myself oso sick.. got sore throat..humpf..bt i will still pray for her well being..heex.

Before I end....

hmmm.. 3 more days and tts the end for year 2005.... i shall write one entry abt my year tis year on 1st Jan..haha.. for now... i am still looking forward for 2006..as i am going to a new school new education.. I am going to a poly.. of cos i am still craving a flying color pass in my o level.. I have faith in myself .. I will pass!! and I WILL!!!

No one is perfect in this world.. perfect is a onli a word to convince urself tt u are good

No comments: