Thursday, December 01, 2005

fifth entry

cycling day..
hmm..today I woke up late, around 1 p.m. haiz... what to do no exams no school no nothing..so nothing to do so slp lo.. but today got a last min call frm Honsonn..asking me out to cycle..so I decided, Since nothing to do at home, so i go out and cycle lo.. along the way, Honsonn and me somehow talk through our personal stuffs..hmm since we are buddies, then we should listen to eachother ba... we talk of alot of stuffs...we talk abt honsonn's recourting his ex thingy.. asked abt my decision of patching.. we discussed the soccer team training and so on so on..we sort of cycle slowly and din really speed...along the way alot of stuff we talk abt...I kind of lose count oso..haha..
AFter which..honsonn went to look for his 'hao peng you' me too look for 'peng you' the peng you who make me so confused abt my status.. what shd i do wif her?? i really dunno.. is it so sudden for her to come back..shd i or i not.. puzzled.. follow feelings or follow fate..i really blur.. i noe my stand..bt i duno hers' n she dunno hers... same old problem..dun feel the love frm her..is all this true or is it just another time push for me to fall back into the cliff..haiz.. puzzled..confused.. haiz..what is her choice in the end?? me or tt guy...perhaps nt me ...dun wan to see the worse case senario .......i really dunno...
where to find true love...cover all the grieves and guilts...

No comments: