Saturday, June 09, 2007

9th June 2007...

All of a sudden, I thought I am an Owl. Why? I noticed that I have been much more active in the night than in the day. Is this part of mutation?? Most of my ideas for projects and stuff like this are done in the night.What is worse is I am always sleepy in the day. I am done for sure man, having more night life than day life. hmmm, should I join Police Force than since I am so active in the night, for then I will be the reason why Singapore sleep well in the night. WAHAHA...

Holidays had been trainings ,some games and guitar. Judo's grading had been postponed to next saturday. Had continuous physical excercise for the past 3 days and I admit that I had not been excercising for a long time. Stamina and strength had all deteriorated. Speaking of grading, I had not even really practise on the throws and ground work.. hmm I am so going to take that 5th Kyu(yellow belt). HAHA, quite slow in grading because the federation is alway slow further more I missed 2 gradings already. Pathetic huh?? Had been crazy about Need For Speed and also Blitzreig. Games are always boring to some, so I guess I shall not share the details. Guitar? hmm what is there to share beside the melodies and rhythm of it?

There is this one extra thing I am doing currently, and that is designing my own blogskin!! hahaha.. I had been trying since the start of the holiday, thus if this is successful more skins will come from me!! If I had really have the capablities then I might go into even more advance development. haha..

Shall stop here, a few days more I will be going to K box again... Seriously I had not sang for a long time, I am quite dissappointed with my deteriorated vocal the last time I went with my classmates.. hmm, back to some more vocal training!! wahaha.

No comments: