Saturday, May 20, 2006

mood: happy weather:hot

190589--> Mark's birthday
yesterday was my birthday.kekex.. There is alot of people I want to thanks.
Morning was a torture... my neck was aching from the JUDO training.but was greeted with lots of SMS-es wishing me happy birthday.. I AM SO HAPPY.. On bus shi mu yi qi called me.. She missed called me 7 times the previous night but i couldn't pick up the phone as i am too far asleep..haha...
In School, was a torture too. SCIENCE!! ARGH.. i know nothing about it..but thanks to my classmates who sing a birthday song to me during the third meeting.. weee..thanks W24L !!!
After school, huili treat me a ice cream. follow that i met up with my brothers who also helped me celebrate my bdae over at sunplaza park.. heexx. thanks guys..
Personal message:
to honsonn, Shawn and Jing Ren: hey brothers, thanks for your shades.. its nice.. heex.and thanks for you guys' presence too.. I am specially happy with you guys around...
Nigel and Derrick: YO.. thanks for you guys' present .the wrist chain...haha.. its so nice.. i love it..thank you..!!
Yi Qi: yea..still the best shi mu of mine!! haha.. thanks shi mu for your presence yesterday, one of the most VIP people there for me..heex.. thanks for your present too.. its very nice haha....
Sueh Li: hey.. thanks for your coming too despite that you are ill.... =)
My class..W24L: thanks guys for your happy birthday song.. I still thought its a shooting Q&A.. haha..thanks!!
NginAn: thanks for your bdae present..but i couldn't get it from you personally.. sorry..
Shing yee: hey thanks DA JIE!! for your happy birthday SMS..haha..
There is still alot of people ..haha if i miss you out, I hereby apologise.. and thanks ...
hmmm.. now I AM WAITING FOR TOMORROW!! as tomorrow wil be the release of the student ambassador interview result!! hope i can get through to the selection camp and the 3 months probation..haha...

No comments: