Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August 20th, 2008. About 7 days into the vacation and right here I am not using my own laptop but my school laptop. This is the first time in my RP times, I feel that the performance of my school laptop and surplus my own laptop.

Well... Does machine have feelings for his owners? Whenever the thoughts of changing computer come, my laptop will visit the service center. Haha. Crap, I very well know the reason why; it could be the cause of buying a replacement adaptor from a "not so trustworthy" vendor. LESSON LEARNED.

So, it's second week of vacation and also a start of a race. Just as I had expected, the school will never let us rest well for the vacation. Got our allocation of FYP2 last friday and was expected to start our project on Monday. Well, I am ok with this anyway because the longer I rest the less productive I am when the school starts.

We will be building Sales Force Management System this time, not our choice but considered a very challenging task. But it will benefit us alot for those who wants to major in Information System such as myself. Our contenders, they are pretty strong; one of them is my friend Lester who have stress that drives his product and one of them was my classmate; rumor spreads that he is a very good programmer. Back home, I have confidence because I have a reasonable talented team. Most importantly, our advisor is Mr Juan Sng, my ITPM facilitator; he is one of my favourite facilitator in the school. Something tells me he might be quite expecting my ablity in project management since he is the one who taught me ITPM. But I believe I am up to the challenge.

Done my planning on the FYP already, will need to consult my teammates tomorrow and get them to agree with the plan. It's the last FYP , my very last time to prove myself so that a very nice description about me will be printed on the transcript.

The last semester, I would say will be the busiest semester in my RP days, beside FYP; MELT camp is on the way, will be desiging website for BC and will be actively looking for a job after graduation. The door to the outside world, draws nearer each day.

That's all for the day, got to go rest for the meeting later... Time to push forward~

Thought of the day:
We all have our own boxes, and this boxes we carry contains our self image. And they will protect themselves by preventing us from being nice to others.

No comments: