Friday, August 08, 2008

8th April 2008, 080808 what an auspicious number... Too bad I am not even the age of mariage else I will sure get married on this date =D. Anyway just a few minutes into this auspicious day.

Holiday is coming real soon, "SO FINALLY". With that low running adrenaline run, it's really tough to keep the thoughts of skipping school alway everyday. But hey! I had not skipped any lessons after FYP. My academical goals are within my reach seriously as I am pretty confident about my last few Understanding tests. But those results are still not out and there is already no more turning back, so the least I would do now is PRAY!! PLEASE no more moderation surprise for me~~

Have been really busy with some other projects such as MELT and BC website. MELT, OH OH OH GOD, it's so revived... But there are still some more unhappiness in me that this camp is being so downgraded on my hands, hmmm what to do? I have to force myself to understand the constraints in this school and also in this IG. BC website, another one step I am taking to put something interesting into my portfolio~...

Hmm.. That's all for today. I am about to review my strategy for my FYP this holidays.. So as to do better the next time...

Thought of the day:Because I hate the idea of giving up.

No comments: