Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 11th, 2007... Finally, I'm back to do some clearing of cobwebs. Its school holiday!!! for just one week, anyway I am too late to celebrate that since school is reopening this coming Monday.

I had finally finished my PP report last week, just in time of the submission date. Well it has been approved by my advisor thus I am clear for the presentation. So I will be presenting on how bricks and mortar retail stores can e-commercialize their business. Haaz, maybe my idea will work one day? So much that you will get to see Online Giordano or even TOP SHOP? But now I have a big problem, because I am still not done with my presentation materials.

Anyway, October is over and its pleasant to announce that I have hit 15 sales for that month. Its quite unsafe to hit that number as there might be a chance where 1 sales actually cocks up or something like that; then I will be down with 14 only which will not eligible me for the $130 incentives. But lets just pray for it. So, I will hit my personal target of cash in bank within 2 months with the cash from my October and September sales plus the bonus from my boss Andy(hopefully he remembers). November and December will be the peak period for sales, so I am aiming HIGH!!

M.E.L.T, something which I am seriously headache about. No replies from schools and I wonder how my teammates are doing with their task. I am seriously being tied down by working and PP and so on,that I almost forgot about this project. Its time to drift back on track....

Ahh..anyway I am dead tired, shall continue some other time....

No comments: