Friday, November 02, 2007

November 02, 2007... Finally back to blog and I am feeling so overwhelmed today. Anyway the month of October had been really stress and busy for me. Surrounded by M.E.L.T, work, school and PP.

Job as a sales executive is really getting very well. Hit 15 sales by 29th October thus I really really hope that I can get the incentives and bonus which will earn me a thousand plus for the month October. Got to check it out with the customer if their services are good and steady, if not I will not get the incentives. November is here, a brand new sales month; lets aim high for November.

School? feeling so overwhelmed nowadays, no longer good at doing stuffs. No longer appreciated, no longer driven as usual. My results are slacking, and I just don't know how to cope it now. Really afraid of the slide in results. Finding myself learning nothing as the day go by. There is so many people over taking me now and I seriously feel that I had just failed my own target. Am I being brought down??

Well, seriously finding a way out.... Perhaps I have to buck up over the holidays.

No comments: