Sunday, November 27, 2005

third post

NCO course 2005
today the day i prayed for.. but hmm.. its a disaster day...NCO course..day one..so suay, early in the morning already scolded le..but thats my fault la..cos i din cut hair..haha.. so i am like a ah beng instructor there.. so i am ready to get the whacking..its a veri stress and chaos in the morning..lots to do.. cadets registration, then must check strength, check uniform, choose grp ic .so on so on... all the instructors were so like busy den we heard this' INSTRUCTORS!!!!!' becos it is too busy so we din respone..den in the end..scolded again.. wah..sometimes i feel life can get too suay at times oso...
actually, i am not particularly happy today..maybe its that i am not use to the life yet..it has been 5 months since i scold people..5 months since i act as a leader..furthermore, pinned down on hair alot of times.. this kind of pin pointing reminds me about my NCOC as a trainee... I don't like to put personal stuff into my work.so I didn't argue..cos i got one strong feeling tt pin-pointing comes with personal conflicts... however,now i am more keen of training the trainees in my gp.. thought of leaving there at first, but their keen eager face to lead destroy my intention..I will stick to my reason of coming, The urge to train leaders..... anyway its NCOC that change my life....
back home, i am so dead.. don't feel like waking up, troubling over my hair..haiz..nvm lucky i noe how to spike nicely..haha..if not like mushroom head..haha..anyway, haiz..bothering over the course assessment, how to grade them..some veri hard to grade..cos dey quiet like no one bussiness...
99% of life is sufferings and regrets, how you juggle determines how long you live...
Life is like an expressway, can speed, can corner, can drift..but of course in the end got accident...

No comments: