Wednesday, November 23, 2005

sec post

another day out...
hmmm..exams over le... suddenly its a life with no directions and slack life....last time still got study to worry abt..still got tis thing tt thing..suddenly aft the paper, nothing to do..now life so sian..whats life now.. wake up late, watch tv, play computer, chat and look for jobs..haha.. bt what happen to me ar..isn't this what i want b4 o's end..haha.. shit hor...
Today..hmm spend time with buddies.. one of them got prob..so do what i should do..help... den aft that.. play ranonline..yea character lvl up le..so shiok.. haha.. then discuss with shi yong about training since i am going back..then prepare for NCOC this sat..haha.so fast...

Well since life so sian.. so today nothing big to write..onli to say that i have to change b4 i become a pig in the end..here is some things i wan to do for the nxt, like 7 mths

November n begining of dec 2005--->

  1. settle my soccer teams..all the necessary researches
  2. go help in NCO course and 2 bring JYSS SJAB back to its shape
  3. moltivate SJAB comp team to win
  4. Go train my physical fitness through joggin and swimming and doing sits up..
  5. change a outlook appearance...highlight my hair(mayb aft NCO course then do)
  6. search for a job, take a income

Mid Dec 2005---->

  1. Do my job to the best
  2. Get on with advance training in my soccer team
  3. Go take up Akido(mayb, still need parents consent)

Late Dec and Jan---->

  1. still do job
  2. go SJAB to train pple
  3. get the COmp team ready

Feb---->

  1. be there for SJAB and comp team
  2. be prepare for result slip..humpf..dis one scare le
  3. choose my courses for POLY
  4. improve my appearance again

March- July---->

  1. Do the same thing as above
  2. prepare for Poly life
  3. get on with life
  4. find one new gal friend(hehe, kiddin)
  5. no more slacking

thats should be all..but this is only the draft..i feels like there is alot for me to do.. i am not the best yet now.. somehow i got urge to get the whole world..but i know if i really have the whole world, in the end i wil still need to hav a fix place to stay.. maybe it give me a veri impt thing to do now, think of my future.. I always want to be in a mangerial post or a presenter or a moltivator.. but it looks like i am still undergrad of all this..after i saw an ambulance tt day, i mean yesterday... i think back, i did quite alot of first aid thingy, and thus found out that i am more confidence in rescue work and first aid...nvr i see myself panick when emergency come or saving someone..compared to ytd when i play soccer...i am not panick when i dribble the ball pass defenders, but i panick when i shoot...furthermore, i am more confidence when give instructions during an emergency, remembering a case i once met..though tts my first time and a little chaos..its still prove my basic abilities in handling stress like questionings and so on...I find myself more to those kind of risk taking and adventure seeking type..so its like a very stressing thing now for me.. but whether or not, theres one thing i know, i have to do something to myself b4 i can do something for others.... as for part time job and about taking up some pain in life..hmm i feels tt still early.. life for me is still long.. pain and sufferings I had b4, the rest, let it come naturally i dun find it for myself....hmmmm.. tts shd be alll

KK.. now signing out.. with one chinese qoute(translated).. so long as u don' give up at the edge of time, tradgedy will turn to miracle....

No comments: