Tuesday, September 02, 2008

September 2nd, 2008; holidays coming to an end and comes the final run...

Kind of overjoyed when I see an email in my inbox this morning. I had made it to my goal earlier this semester; get my ass back to the academical rolls of honor!!! I'll say this before some people from a prestigous school have any comments on this, this is the result of my hardwork and sacrifice; so don't you dare downgrade it.

I am very happy about my semester 1 performance; something which I've been working hard on. The following is my result =D

Manufacturing and logistics system ----> A

Financial and Banking applicatoin -----> A

I.T. Project Management -------------->A

Marketing ----------------------------->A

FYP 1---------------------------------->B+

Well, my only regret is my FYP1 which I failed to get an A. I very much know the reason behind it; so shall work forward to prevent this from happening in FYP 2.

hmm, school is going to start in 2 days time. Will be taking the following modules.

Manufacturing and logistic system 2

Finance and banking application 2

Human Resource Management

Management Information system.

Same objective, straight A's. Well MIS will be very important for me because that is what I want to major in after teritary education..

Alright, shall stop here...




No comments: